Lead time: 2-4 business days
Aqua Rondo Black Brass Shower Set With 12 Inch Round Rain Shower, 4 Body Jets and Handheld
The Aqua Rondo Collection by KubeBath takes pure and simple geometric forms and composes them into an expression of modern luxury. The unapologetic angularity of the faucet is juxtaposed by a flow of water that is surprisingly laminar and gentle. Aqua Rondo is the product of intimate cooperation between design and German Engineering.
Included in the Price:
- Super Slim 12″ x 12″ Rain Shower Head – ARR12
- Tubular 17″ Long Wall Mount Shower Arm w/ Wall Cover Plate – ARWB17
- Solid Brass 3-Way Valve w/ Temperature Control and Diverter – ARRS3V
- Solid Brass Handheld – ARHH123
- 5′ Long Braided Flexible Water Hose – ARHH123
- Handheld Water Supply Adaptor w/ Handheld Support – ARHH123
- Four Massage Body Jets – R-JET
- German Engineering Solid Brass Construction Valve
- Valve Installation with Threaded 1/2″ MIP – No more Messy Welding!
- Valve with Plastic Protection Cover, Installation Level and Depth Indicator
- Super Slim Solid Brass 1pc Construction Shower Head – No Seams = No Leaks!
- Silicone Tips on Rain Shower, Body Jets and Handheld for Calcium Buildup – Easy to Clean
- Easily Control both Temperature and Water Volume with one Hand
- Handheld Water Supply Adapter with Handheld Support – No Extra Holes on Your Tiles!
- Depth Adjustable Cover Plates
- Multi-Stage Matte Black Paint Finish for Durability and Longevity
Shower Set Components:
01. AQUA RONDO 12″ RAIN SHOWER HEAD | SKU#: ARR12-BK
02. AQUA RONDO WALL MOUNT SHOWER ARM | SKU#: ARWB17-BK
03. AQUA RONDO 2 WAY VALVE | SKU#: ARRS2V-BK
04. AQUA BODY JETS X 4PC | SKU#: R-JET-BK
05. AQUA RONDO MATTE BLACK HANDHELD KIT | SKU#: ARHH123-BK
All Shower Components are Constructed in SOLID BRASS, NOT PLASTIC
Caring for your matte black products:
Given the microscopically rough (matte) surface it is important to avoid cleansers that include wax or filling agents. The wax will act to fill the imperfections in the surface to give it a polished look. Whilst such waxes are great to use on polished surfaces where they fill imperfections and provide a protective coat – they will leave shiny areas on your matte black surface and in time replace its matte finish with a splotchy polished one.
If you are not sure about your cleaner, and it includes chemicals you cannot identify then simply avoid it.
Avoid wax-based cleansers!
Note: Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, KUBEBATH cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas.